Laura is a personal trainer and yoga teacher based in Battersea, she specialises in pre and postnatal fitness.
How It Works
Laura offers sessions as follows:
- In your home.
- In a nearby park (weather permitting!)
- Online via Zoom.
Sessions last one hour and are individually tailored for you taking into account your current fitness levels and personal goals.
Laura uses bodyweight, free weights, (dumbbells, kettlebells, sand bells) and resistance bands.
For Zoom sessions Laura can design a bodyweight only programme or can advise you on obtaining your own equipment.
Head here for prices. For all other enquiries email Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glute & Hip Stretches 🍑 Hold each stretch for 20/30 secs 💛 Low Lunge Hip Flexor Stretch 🔆 Wide Leg Adductor & Hammy Stretch 🔥 Fire Log Abductor Stretch 🐦 Pigeon Glute Stretch • • • #hipflexors #glutes #abductors #adductors #hamstrings #stretch #flexibility
- 💙 @bealilyg . . . . #postnataltraining #postnatalhealth #postnatalPT
- A babies and pups kind of Monday ✨ . . . . #postnatalhealth #postnatalfitness
- 🏔⛷🎿 🤍
- Postnatal Deep Abdominal Rehab Exercises ———————————————————————————————— Suitable for postnatal once you have been cleared by a doctor/ physio to start gentle exercises. If this is the first exercise you have done post birth I would pick X3 of the exercises and do about X10 reps of each, and then repeat X3-4 times. These vids are slightly sped up - they are to be done slowly, a full breath for each movement. — Pelvic Tilts — Heel Slides — Glute Bridges — All Fours Arm Reaches — All Fours Leg Extensions (Just taught myself to do a voiceover. Proud of myself, the least tech savvy person in the 🌎) . . . . . . . . . #postnatalexercises #earlypostnatal #postnatalwomen #deepcore #TVA #abrehab #transverseabdominis #deepcoreactivation #deepabdominalbreathing #breathe #pelvicfloorconnection
- Happy Valentines Day
- Start them young 💪🏽
- And seeing this little chunk of cuteness 💜 @rcrookenden